A single ruby-throat remains in our wildlife habitat, at the salvias and at several of the feeders today. This is the latest date I've had one here. Anyone else still seeing them? Another friend in Kirkwood had one on Friday. We also have had a juvenile Red-tailed Hawk upsetting the usual suspects and I heard a Red-shouldered yesterday morning. The Barred Owls have been calling early in the mornings, too. Today we were out in Defiance at Wine Country Gardens and saw our FOS Yellow-bellied sapsucker. Margy Terpstra Kirkwood, St. Louis CO, MO
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/