  I , along with three other WGNSS group birders drove the annually open levee road along Swan Lake in Two Rivers NWR  in Calhoun Co, IL.   While I did not get any publishable bird pics (well , one maybe), I did get some nice landscapes of the area from the levee viewpoint.  It was a wonderful 10 mile drive on a nice day.  Those pictures are at  jcallen.smugmug.com   in the "sights around St. Louis ,MO " gallery.. They are the first 10 pictures.
     I look forward to Mike Thelan's post re: the large number of waterfowl seen there.

  Jane Allen
  St. Louis County

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/