I am currently collecting information about passenger pigeons for a book I plan to write on that species. There are two kinds of information that I am hoping the readers of this list might be able to help me with: 1) historical accounts (most likely of a local nature) that have either not been published or are in obscure publications that ordinary research would not likely uncover; and 2) references to the species in popular culture (music, novels, poetry, television, company names, etc). Any assistance would be greatly appreciated and duly credited.

Joel Greenberg

Ckerchmar @earthlink.net

630-725-9416