This morning there was not going to be any banding here (but, I did not get the memo). I let our six nets down at 7:30 AM and immediately began catching birds. I gave Mr. Hilsabeck a call and told him that I had captured eight (8) birds an was wondering if he were coming. Hearing of the birds caught he said he would be there in ten minutes. (He had called/emailed all of us that we would not be banding this morning.) A subsequent call to other former participates resulted in the arrival of Dr. Rushin.

The three of us eventually banded thirty-nine (39) birds of thirteen (13) species, with two re-captures. One re-captured bird was an additional speces, making the total number of bird species netted fourteen (14).

Bird Species Banded:
Eastern Phoebe
House Wren
Golden-crowned Kinglet (FOS for me)