I just found out from the family that  David Faintich's funeral is at:
Noon, Sunday, October 18th graveside service
Chesed Shel Emeth Cemetery
650 White Road
Chesterfield, MO. 63017

Dave Pierce
St. Louis County

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 4:30 PM, D Pierce <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mobirders:
I am sad to report that our good friend David Faintich died this afternoon here at St. Lukes Hospital in St. Louis. He went into cardiac arrest last Friday Oct. 9th and never regained consiousness after defib occurred. He passed away peacefully this afternoon with his wife Carol and his two children at his bedside.
I had the privilege to bird with David over the past 10 years. We shared many happy moments together birding in Missouri and many other great birding hotspots throughout the U.S. One of the memories we will always have is when Dave, Dency Kahn and I found a White Wagtail in Florida in the spring of 2007. This was a new state record for Florida and Dave's photo of this bird appeared in several birding magazines.
After this discovery in Florida, we named our birding club the Senior Wagtails of St. Louis, a small group that has spent many hours birding together.
At this time, no funeral arrangements have been determined but I have been told it will be on Sun or Mon. When an exact time is set I will send out further info.
Our sympathy to Dave's family and friends.
Dave Pierce
St. Louis County, MO.

--
D. Pierce