As I was heading west on 152 Hwy out of Liberty today, I spotted at least a dozen Chimney Swifts flying over the shopping area just west of the intersection with 291 Hwy in Liberty.  It was a bit of a surprise, since I had thought most of them had already left the area.  There were a few at Martha Lafite Thompson Nature Sanctuary this morning, too.  It's amazing they are still finding food in this weather.

Good birding!
Susan Seyboth
Kansas City, MO