First I want to thank Mike Thelan for a terrific birding experience at 2-Rivers
NWP & Heron Pond yesterday, and several firsts for this birder. As a recent
migrant from Massachusetts, Missouri-Illinois conservation areas continue to
amaze and delight me.

Second, what are the particulars for the Heron Pond dedication on 10/25,
Sunday? If we are all invited, would really like to attend in honor of Paul
Bauer's vision and persistence in actualizing this project.

Best-

Linda Bobo

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/