We went to Eagle Bluffs this afternoon, Wednesday, Oct 21.  The water is very high in the distribution channel and harvesting is proceeding rapidly.  Most of the ducks were in the distribution channel just past the pump house.  Birds of note:

Gadwall - predominant duck today, maybe 110 or more
Mallard - maybe 60
Green-wing Teal - one male with the rust and green on the head, probably missed others
Blue-wing Teal  - 10
American Wigeon - 6
Northern Shoveler - 3
Hooded Merganser - 1
American Coot - counted 100+, but others were hiding in the vegetation

Bald Eagle - 1 adult, 1 immature
Great Blue Heron - 1
Great Egret - 1

The rest on Cache, later.
Also found the Snipe that Eric Wood reported on Burr Oak Road, South of the champion tree. There were several in the field and we saw a flock of 20-30 in flight in that same area.

Kathleen Anderson, Sandy Elbert, Columbia