Joe Eades and I were at Riverlands, approx. 7:15-9:30.

The five Plegadis ibis already posted were scanned at pretty close
range; their dull plumage with no or very little iridescence
indicated young birds, and we could see only dark brown eyes.  Thus
they couldn't be conclusively identified to species.  It is nearly
certain, however, that they were White-faced based on patterns of
occurrence.  To our knowledge there is no autumn record of a Glossy
Ibis in Missouri.

Also at and around Heron Pond and the pond to the west of it were

Canada Goose
Ross's Goose  7  (5 adults, 2 juveniles)
Mallard
Northern Shoveler
Green-winged Teal
Cooper's Hawk   1
Northern Harrier  4+
Red-tailed Hawk  1
Peregrine Falcon  2 or 3
Killdeer
Greater Yellowlegs  5
Lesser Yellowlegs  2
Least Sandpiper   40
Dunlin    11
Long-billed Dowitcher  5

Additional species at Teal Pond were

Horned Grebe  1
Black-bellied Plover  1
Bonaparte's Gull 3-4
Common Tern  2
Forster's Tern  1
Vesper Sparrow  2

Various other expectable species were around.  Things will probably
change by the day or by the hour!

Bill Rowe
St. Louis