Dave,

Thank you for sharing this sad news with us on Mobirds.

Dave was an enthusiastic, inquisitive birder.  I only had the
pleasure of meeting him and birding with him a couple of times.  He
had a great smile. His tales of the Senior Wagtails' adventures were
fun to read and, I'm sure, encouraged others to get out there and
enjoy birds and birding companions.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO