Hi, much to my surprise I still have two hummingbirds coming to my front feeders.  I'm a bit worried about the one guy who sits very possessively on one of the three feeders.  He's all fluffed up and kind of sways from side to side but when the other hummer comes in he quickly flies after it.  I hope the little guy has enough energy to leave when he needs to but I also understand the cycle of life.
 Jenny Gunn
East Ozarks Audubon
Bonne Terre, MO 63628