From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Ann Wethington
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: Turkeys and lack of acorns

There were ten turkeys in the yard this AM.  They seemed to be looking fof acorns and I've noticed there's only one tree, out of about 20 in this yard, that has acorns this year.  Deer have been foraging under that tree also.  I couldn't tell if the turkey were thin or not, but the deer certainly are.  Is there a general lack of acorns this year?  Or only right around here?

A. Wethington,
Mt. Vernon, Mo
Lawrence Co.