Bill noted in his signature that he is in Columbia, Boone Co.  All of central Missouri has a fine mast crop this year.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO

On Oct 12, 2009, at 10:25 AM, Chris Barrigar wrote:

Not sure where Bill Goodge is located, but we, here in the bootheel have acorns everywhere (speaking more specifically, Duck Creek, Crowley Ridge, Holly Ridge, and Gen. Watkins conservations areas).

Enjoy the wildlife in the yard!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.