2 Eared Grebes hanging around the dam at Binder Lake, Jefferson City, Cole County

on Sunday 10/11/09 as well.

We attempted the Jefferson City Big Sit!, but, it was just too dang cold...since it was supposed

to be 'fun' and we decided after 2 hours of shivering we weren't having 'fun', we packed up our

toys and went home!  Heavy breeze off the lake wasn't so fun in 35 degrees!!

Next year if it's this cold...FIRE PIT!

Julie Lundsted

Jefferson City, MO

Cole Count