From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edge
Sent: Monday, October 12, 2009 8:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: good birding site

David,

The whole listserv and the whole state are no more than a network of subsets.  When a subset opts to the rump caucus option we all lose.  Just because I don't live near Cape doesn't mean that I'm unfamiliar with or uninterested in the area and its avifauna.

Last time I checked with Brad Jacobs, he (who is trying for 300 species this year) was still missing a Bay-breasted Warbler, so I know he's interested in your list!

Please keep those reports coming.

And, did you know that the Cape Girardeau Conservation Nature Center and Cape Woods are CACHE sites?  The advantage is that you can enter sightings from these sites into the CACHE database and generate a list that, with a cut and paste, you can have ready-made to share with people on Mobirds-l.

Good birding,

Edge