From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: 1st of season
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 20:34:33 -0400

I had 2 slate colored junco in my yard today.also chipping sparrows both 1st year non breeding an breeding.yellow shafted flickers have been around dor a few days.I live about 2 miles north east of sports complex.I have only birded almost totally from the sun room looking west because of a stroke 2 years ago.I have39 birds this summer an fall.no feeders.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/