From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mike Grant
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2009 7:44 PM
Subject: Hummers Still in Chesterfield, St. Louis County

I saw six feeder visits today, 2 to one feeder and 4 to another.  I do think at least two different birds, but I wasnít able to really study them.  I also got buzzed closely by one while cleaning webs from our house.  When you arenít expecting that, it can be a little disconcerting.  I saw nothing to make me think that these birds were anything other than Ruby-throated.

Mike Grant

Chesterfield, MO