Hi all,

I was suprised this evening by a hummingbird outside at my kitchen feeder since I had not seen one in almost 2 weeks (or whenever my last hummer post was!).  It was a non-adult male (no hint of any red) sitting from before ~5:15 til at least 5:45, occasionally eating but mostly sitting and looking around.  It was very fluffed up!  Pretty sure that is my latest hummer at this location.

Jennifer Reidy

Liberty, MO