I've been seeing sapsuckers here in Manchester, MO as of last wednesday 10/7/2009. Saw one again today, 10/10.
And surprisingly today, saw a hummer stop by after 4 day absence.
10/10/2009 siting.
Here he/she is, plumpest one of the season I've seen!
www.currans.com/videos/GolfBallSizedRubythroat_20091010.wmv
Only saw him/her once, so I think he/she is on way to Arkansas.

John Curran
Manchester, MO