I agree with Bob and would just like to remind participants that you have to subscribe to post to the list, but anyone can access the list and read the posts.  Our emails are displayed on the posts and ANYONE (emphasis, not shouting) can use our emails to access individuals on the list.

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting Bob Fisher <[log in to unmask]><[log in to unmask]>:

Let me suggest that private wrongs be redressed privately and only public wrongs redressed publicly. Insulting Christina pivately sounds pretty dumb to me. A private appology may well be in order.  But, no public injury having occurred, I see no reason for the rest of us to be involved.

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO