   I agree with Bob and would just like to remind participants that you
have to subscribe to post to the list, but anyone can access the list
and read the posts.  Our emails are displayed on the posts and ANYONE
(emphasis, not shouting) can use our emails to access individuals on
the list.

   Kathleen Anderson, Columbia

Quoting Bob Fisher :
Let me suggest that private wrongs be redressed privately and only
public wrongs redressed publicly. Insulting Christina pivately sounds
pretty dumb to me. A private appology may well be in order.  But, no
public injury having occurred, I see no reason for the rest of us to be
involved.  Bob Fisher
Independence, MO

mailto:[log in to unmask]