I had what appeared to be a pudgy juvenile male ruby-throat at my
Mexican sage Fri. evening (10/9). Haven't been home today much so I
don't know if he's still around.
Anne McCormack
St. Louis County, Kirkwood

On Oct 9, 2009, at 8:58 AM, Rose McClarren wrote:

The last two rainy days has brought a young female Ruby-Throated
Hummingbird to my sugar water.  Glad to be of service to this little
one.  All my plantings for this hummingbird are to sopping to be of
help.

Rose McClarren
St. Louis