No, we do not have such a rule.  It is a bit cumbersome and makes a
subject head long--sometimes so long the real subject isn't seen
until the post is opened.  This undercuts the efficacy of the delete
key as a response to a subject.  It also implies that a non-sighting
message is of less importance. That may be true for some, but most of
us are of an eclectic bent.

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO