From: Frances Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: HOUSE WREN QUESTION
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2009, 3:45 PM

Can anyone on the list tell me what a "late date" for House Wrens in Northwest Missouri would be? I am 99.9% sure we had one bathing in the birdbath yesterday, Wed. 9/23.

This birdbath is surrounded closely by bushy foilage which serves as protective coverage for the many birds who visit this birdbath.

This little guy was in and out of the bushes and in and out of the birdbath multible times.
The only Wren, in the several guides I checked, indicted it was a House Wren, but I assoumed they had already headed south, having been gone from the yard for some time.

Replies on or off the list ok with me.

Thanks,
Frances Cramer
mailto:[log in to unmask]