I currently have two seats available for the Smithville Lake Pelagic
that will take place this coming Monday, September 28. The trip is
open to anyone. Cost is $15 per person. We will meet at the Camp
Branch Marina at 1:30 p.m.; boats will depart at 2 p.m. and return at
6 p.m. Our primary target bird will be Sabine's Gull (and I dare say
we have a really good shot at this one!). I can also nearly guarantee
good looks at Ospreys and hundreds to thousands of Franklin's Gulls.
We'll hold out hope for a couple of the rarer phalaropes.

If you are available and interested, please send me an email to
reserve your seat.

Thanks,

Kristi Mayo
Kearney MO (Clay Co.)