In a quick 45 minute run-through of Gaddy in the rain, besides seeing many of the warblers I reported seeing yesterday -

Blue-winged
Golden-winged
Black-throated Green
Chestnut-sided
Magnolia
Tennessee
Black-and-white
Ovenbirds
Redstarts

 - I saw my first ORANGE-CROWNED WARBLER!  And this guy had a distinct orange crown patch! How exciting!

There were many other folks out in the rain at Gaddy.  I admire their perseverance.  45 minutes was all I could manage.  I am sure they saw many other birds that I hope they report about.  The rain is so challenging.  It  makes every leaf look like the movement of a bird, not to mention the overcast sky as you look up and see silhouettes of birds you can't make out.  Ah, thpse silhouettes...good fodder for the imagination.

Chris McClarren
St. Louis South City