  From: Edge
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:15 PM
  Subject: Re: November trip?

  Great places, Dave, but...
  1.  None of them are within 3 hours of K.C. (not even 6 hours will get him there)
  2.  In November, many of these are closed wholly or mostly to birders because of waterfowl hunting season.

  It might help if Josh asked about species or type of habitat desired.  November has some severe limitations.

  Edge Wade
  Columbia, MO