A lunchtime visit to Riverlands proved highly enjoyable as the Avocet was still
at Heron Pond and gave great photo opportunities. There were also a couple
of Stilt Sandpipers a S/P Plover and many Least S/P's.
I also took the opportunity to walk along the new pathway that has been cut
through the Reeds and Rushes to the new hide on the East Side and managed
to watch the Avocet from there too, plus a Sedge Wren hopped out right in
front of me giving me another great photo op. and a Sora also flew out from
the side.There is also a shorter route to the hide from a recent path that runs
from the road halfway between the maintenance buildings and Heron Pond.
It looks like they are also putting up a new hide on the west side of Heron
Pond, luvvly jubbly.Les Jenkins.
Oh,my garden humming birds are now back up to 3. Baby Goldfinches close to
20.

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/