I now have only one Hummingbird left, had 2 earlier on this week but the other
one left on Weds.
I also noted with interest that a Pacific Golden Plover turned up at my old bird
watching haunt of Pagham harbour in southern England, should we be looking
for them in MO as this is a lot closer than the UK.There is very little difference
between them and the American G Plover[maily a broader white stripe down
the sides ]could it be that we may be overlooking them? Les Jenkins.