(Sorry...I forgot the subject heading the first time.)

Dear all:

Thank you all for the info on Emmeneger Park.  My ma, husband and I made a trip
out there yesterday.  It was so delightful.  Highlights:

Golden-winged Warblers - two
Blue-winged Warbler
Black-throated Green Warbler
Nashville Warbler
Black-and-white Warblers
Philadelphia Vireo
Redstarts galore
Chickadees galore
Carolina Wrens
Pewees and Flycatchers
Downy Woodpeckers galore
Red-bellied Woodpeckers
Tufted Titmice
Thrush - (unidentified as to which one)
Other possible vireos and warblers we couldn't identify
White-breasted Nuthatch
Great Blue Heron - 2

A bird that looks just like a Ruby-crowned Kinglet but is sleeker and more
warbler like - not so small and squat as the Kinglet...Anyone have any
suggestions?

And stunning Swallowtails and other butterflies.

I highly recommend this little place....And we went from around Noon to 3PM.

Chris McClarren
St. Louis South City