Yeah, that "nearly annually" has drawn me to Hatteras pelagics more
than once.  Some great birds have been enjoyed from Brian Patteson's
boat.  Herald Petrel, Black-capped Petrel, European Storm-Petrel,
Fea's Petrel and Swinhoe's Storm-Petrel among them, but that Bermuda
Petrel remains elusive!

Edge Wade
Columbia, MO