This morning at 1000 Hills SP, one osprey was out diving for his breakfast.  It's
cool how they almost go out of sight when fishing.  Waxwing's were in good
numbers, red eyed vireo, white eyed vireo.  Acouple of rose breasted
grosbeak, gnatcatcher.  Had a fly by of a pair of shovler's.  Went on to Union
Ridge CA.  No shorebird habitat, but good for rail's.  No luck with that.  10 or
15 boblinks were there feeding on the sedge grass around the marsh.  Saw
one marsh wren, green heron, great egret.  One sparrow I ran all over the
marsh trying to ID, finnily  did and it was a savanna sparrow.   I have acouple
of private marsh's to check out in my area, will post what I see.

Bird hard !!!
Frankie Cuculich
Brashear Mo.
Adair Co.