From: Patrick Maloney <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:29:31 AM
Subject: Tower Grove Park 8-22

A nice bunch of warblers in TGP at the Gaddy Bird Garden this morning.  Unfortunately, only one I was sure of was redstart.  Several others I hate to label but I think Nashville, common yellowthroat and maybe Kentucky.  Several more that wouldn't sit still long enough for me to even prognosticate!  Several flickers, thrashers, wrens, chickadee and a Swainson's(?) thrush.  Sorry I can't be more definitive, I just have a hard time with warblers, but I did want to let the pro's out there know the warblers are starting to come into TGP.