Amen.. re: Al's pictures of the sedge wren.. takes my breath away.  fortunately we cannot all be in the same place, thus leaving room for others' good observations and pictures.

Jane Allen
St. Louis County

--- On Mon, 8/24/09, Dave Faintich <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Dave Faintich <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RMBS & Columbia Bottom 8/13
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, August 24, 2009, 7:57 PM

MO-Birders -

I was going to invite anyone interested to see my Sedge Wren photos on my
web site (link below) I took at RMBS on 8/13 -- until I saw the fabulous
photos of the Sedge Wren that Al Smith posted today.  WOW - does Al take
unbelievable photos!!

However, I also got some more shots of the Willow Flycatcher on Cora Island
Road on 8/13.  We saw the bird hanging out in the same location on both 8/6
and 8/13.

...Dave Faintich
Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/
ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/