The longest we've seen the male hummers!!  It's a zoo around here.  We
think the MANY flowers Karli planted combined with plenty of nectar all
year has contributed as many friends have not seen as many...things change
year-to-year in local areas.

LOTS of mature males.  All season, but now a bunch.

We also believe by having grape jelly available (front & back of the
house) we are seeing the Orioles stay longer than ever.  We have seen NO
let up in the numbers.  Both Northern and Orchard.

Right here in our little bit of "dog-patch" it would seem the hummer
migration is now "kicked-in".

Bob Foreman
Smithville, Clay, MO