I have really been watching the feeders lately.  Noticed that very few males
are coming to the feeders.  Mostly females and some young ones.  The few
males that do come in are still VERY aggressive and chase off all others but do
not feed much themselves.

Been trying to get some images that FREEZE their wing motion in flight.  Very
hard to do since they can beat their wings up to 90 times per second.  Here
are my attempts...please feel free to comment or ask questions.

http://www.jasongharrison.com/RThummingbird.htm

Good birding!

Jason G. Harrison
Troy, Missouri