 MO-Birders -

I was going to invite anyone interested to see my Sedge Wren photos on my
web site (link below) I took at RMBS on 8/13 -- until I saw the fabulous
photos of the Sedge Wren that Al Smith posted today.  WOW - does Al take
unbelievable photos!!

However, I also got some more shots of the Willow Flycatcher on Cora Island
Road on 8/13.  We saw the bird hanging out in the same location on both 8/6
and 8/13.

...Dave Faintich
Olivette, MO
http://david.faintich.com/

"The truth of the matter is, the birds could very well live without us, but
many - perhaps all - of us would find life incomplete, indeed almost
intolerable without the birds" ~~ Roger Tory Peterson

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/