I have the following books looking for a good home:

The AOU Checklist of North American Birds, 6th Edition   (1983)

Birds of North America   (1936)   {very interesting reading}

The Audubon Society Encyclopedia of North American Birds   (1991)

The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Birds, Eastern Region   (1977)

The Audubon Society Field Guide to North American Birds, Western Region   (1977)

All the Birds of North America   (1997)   -   a field guide

Two (2) copies of:  Birds of the St. Louis Area   (1995)

If you're interested send me an email, or call my cell phone.

Archie Keiper
Columbia, Monroe County, Illinois

(618) 910-8989