From: John Besser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Dorothy and Toto
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 8:03 AM

Another worthwhile option for supporting wildlife conservation in MO is via tax-deductible contributions to the Missouri Conservation Heritage Program, which assists MDC in a variety of programs.  Here is a link to their website:

http://www.missouriconservationheritagefoundation.org/content/home.php

One way to contribute to MCHF is by participating in the conservation license plate program, which involves a $25 (I think) annual donation.

John Besser
Columbia MO