From: Doug Willis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:20:16 PM
Subject: Re: Dorothy and Toto

Mobirders:
Yes, we are VERY lucky to have the Missouri Department of Conservation public lands and programs. CACHE is fine, but why not take it a step further and buy a hunting/fishing license and truly support MDC?! Also, documenting the hypothetical bird in question for the Missouri Bird Records Committee would add to the ornithological record in an even more substantial way. Want to support Big Muddy NWR, Mingo NWR, Squaw Creek NWR and Swan Lake NWR? Buy a duck stamp and join the rest of us in assuring these treasures will be here for future generations.
Respectfully,
Doug Willis
Liberty, MO