From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Doug Willis
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 5:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Dorothy and Toto

Mobirders:
Yes, we are VERY lucky to have the Missouri Department of Conservation
public lands and programs. CACHE is fine, but why not take it a step
further and buy a hunting/fishing license and truly support MDC?! Also,
documenting the hypothetical bird in question for the Missouri Bird
Records Committee would add to the ornithological record in an even more
substantial way. Want to support Big Muddy NWR, Mingo NWR, Squaw Creek
NWR and Swan Lake NWR? Buy a duck stamp and join the rest of us in
assuring these treasures will be here for future generations.
Respectfully,
Doug Willis
Liberty, MO