Hi, with all the sightings showing up at Eagle Bluffs on this board, I
think I need to step up my plans to visit the area.  I was wondering if the
Katy trail intersected with any of the roads through the wetlands.  Are the
(presumably gravel) roads wide enough to make biking a practical way to get
around with other vehicles present?  As much as I like wetlands, I would
like to avoid actually ending up in one.
  As an aside, I was also wondering if the birders on this site favored any
of the bird/nature oriented magazines (Birders World, Wild Bird etc.).  This
is just for my own future advertising plans.
  Thanks, Matt        www.donovansculpture.com

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/