Jim Jackson and I saw two Miss. Kites at the southern end of Eagle Bluffs on
Wednesday. I didn't report earlier because we were with two other birders
who were doing a CACHE list.  We saw a similar array of shorebirds including
several solitaries and spotted sandpipers and a single semi plover with a
broken left leg.  We missed seeing a reported least tern at the distribution
box in the morning but it was back at the same spot where we ran in to Brad
Jacobs around 2:30 p.m.
We stopped for a walk around Tucker Prairie on the way home and saw several
sedge wrens.