A lot of visitors to the yard and feeders this morning, just

west of Troy.

Black-capped Chickadees, Titmice, Downey, Hairy and Red-bellied

Woodpeckers, Canada Goose, Mourning Doves,?a very proud?Daddy

Northern Cardinal feeding his babies. many Housefinches,

Eastern Phoebe, RT Hummingbirds, Great Blue Heron, Eastern?

Kingbirds, Northern Mockingbird, Brown Thrush, American Robin,

Killdeer, American Goldfinch ---- and Mom and Dad Eastern Bluebirds

who are feeding four?hatchlings?that are between 8 and 10 days old.?

?

This Bluebird pair successfully raised a brood of five babies,

building their nest over Memorial Day weekend with the babies

successfully fledging on the morning of July 2nd.?

Finally, I was in a rush getting ready to leave for work

and didn't have time to photograph, or even get the binoculars,

but my wife and I both saw a somewhat "largish" wren with a

very distinct white eyestripe. I'm not going to speculate further

unless I can get a photograph.

There were House Sparrows, too.

The past two evenings, when driving home, there have been

large numbers of European Starlings, I believe (it's been

somewhat dark when I've been by) sitting on the wires north

of Highway 40 both east and west of Boone's Crossing. Lots of

birds making the wires sag.

?

'Later

?