Hi Pat,

I walked the Blue Grosbeak Trail Sunday afternoon, shortly before

the rain hit. I saw a couple of RT Hawks, and quite a few

Blue Grosbeaks - imagine that???

But that was about it. Of course I was lugging two cameras, a tripod

and a couple of extra lenses, all in all about 35 pounds of camera stuff.

With the temps in the mid-90's, doing a really fast walk back to the

car before the rain hit (I barely made it in time) probably helped

me to lose about 4 pounds!

Things were very busy in the back yard this morning. I'll post

that info shortly.

Good Luck Tomorrow, Pat!

John Htzeman

Troy, MO