Hi Doug:

CACHE develops a checklist for each Conservation Area visited  by contributing birders. As far as I know, it has no relationship to the State Checklist maintained by MBRC.

To see the CACHE checklists, go to www.mobirds.org. Click on "CACHE/SPARKS" at the top of the home page. From the two-item drop-down menu, select "CACHE". From the drop-down menu that appears to the right, select "View Checklists". Select the CA whose checklist you want to see from the list of 844 CAs that appears. For example, if you select "Cooley Lake CA" you get a page with a map, a brochure and a checklist of 221 species that have been reported at Cooley Lake CA.

There is no review of records that I know of.

As to what management decisions, if any, are influenced by the information, what other use is made of the information, how CACHE money is spent, etc. I have to turn you over to Edge Wade and/or Jim Zellmer, who know about such matters.

Shalom.

Bob Fisher
Independence, MO