Sorry to be tardy in discussing, but I've seen some MOBirds traffic recently
on Mississippi Kites (MIKI) in the Saint Louis area.  Thought I would add
that there must be a nesting pair near the Highway A and Highway Z
intersection in central Jefferson County (in Mapaville, by Ingram's gas
station).  I've seen a pair flying around there every summer for about four
years, and I've seen them about six times this year on my commute (including
a good close show last week).  We also have MIKI on our "yard list" (2008);
we live about 4 miles south of that intersection.

Tom and Lynda Mills
Hillsboro, MO
Jefferson County