Yesterday my wife and I arrived at Steak n' Shake around 10 am and waited
for more than two hours but the bird we hoped to see and to take some
pictures of never showed up. After that, we went north to Eagle Bluff CA and
saw just five species of shorebirds - Killdeer ( most numerous), Least
Sandpipers (second most numerous), Pectoral, Spotted, and Solitary
Sandpipers - and also one Ring-necked Duck. I found a Scissor-taled
Flycatcher near the bridge on Star School Rd, not far from Eagle Bluff
headquarter. Also a good number of Great Blue Herons and Turkey Vultures
but no Great Egrets anywhere in sight.

Good birding,
Jim Hickner

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/