We went to Evergreen Sod Farm late this afternoon.  I couldn't find Buff-breasted or Upland, but these birds were noteworthy:

Fish Crow - 1 vocalizing right by the buildings.  I always wonder which species the crows are out there.
Killdeer - many
Least Sandpiper - 1
Solitary Sandpiper - 1
Black Tern - 6
Pectoral Sandpiper - 2
Black-bellied Plover - 11 (Almost too far for the scope at high power!)
Ruddy Turnstone - 3 ( Way out there with the BBPL, but definite black marking on the chest, what else could it be?)

I was handicapped by rain, no raincoat.  While standing out in the rain, scoping the BBPL and RUTU, I was startled when someone suddenly asked if I was alright.  I told him I was a crazy birder trying to see birds waaaay too far away.  (He was with drug enforcement.  A first for me!)

Kathleen Anderson, Columbia