Christina, if you end up going to FL, check out the Great Florida Birding
Trail.  You can find it online.  It gives maps and written directions to
hundreds of birding spots in each section of the state.  You can use that
info to plan stops all along your route.

Susan Eaton
Kirkwood, St. Louis CO.,MO

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Christina McClarren <[log in to unmask]